A blog for Educators, Parents and Friends!!!

Come one, come all and welcome!!!


Sunday, August 29, 2021

Elf on the Shelf

Hey everyone! It's been forever since I posted on here! To catch you all up I had a baby boy...which is why I stopped posting for awhile...also after maternity leave I took an office position at the school so I am no longer a classroom teacher I am now the program director. I now get to oversee all the teachers at our preschool and give them lots of ideas of activities and lessons to enhance their curriculum! So much fun!

So now that you are all caught up on why I haven't posted in a few years...haha! That brings me to my little monkey...who will be turning 4 in February! Man does time really fly!!! He is just full of sunshine, curiosity, sweetness, a pinch of freshness and boatloads of energy!

This year we decided to adopt an elf on the shelf!

I went back and forth about whether we really should start this tradition and ultimately said why not! Plus my awesome boss bought Roman the complete box set with 3 outfits! Thank you Missy!!! 

After the year we have had a little fun and games is just what we all needed to brighten our spirits!

So without further ado here is our elf on the shelf ideas so far!


The package with the elf and book arrived under the tree!


#TEAM SANTA


I see London, I see France, I'm flying in your PJMasks underpants! haha


A little star wars fun and Elfie is sporting his Yoda ears! 


I have something special for you, some are old and some are new. 
Pick a book to unwrap each night, until Santa's flight.
I just love a book advent calendar!!!


Keep Calm & put your elf hat on! haha!
That silly elf put hats on all of our framed photos!


Being your elf is out of this world!!!
A little tin foil and a paper towel tube and we were good to go!
We also hung up cool paper space ships above it! haha


Elf yo' self! 
Roman got such a kick out of this while he was brushing his teeth!


Elfie brought a little rainy day fun!


Time for a snowball fight!!!


Mischief managed!



Party like a rock star! haha


My son was asking for some Mickey decorations for around the house...so Elfie delivered!





Caution: Falling bows...Bow climbing zone! 


Snowman bowling anyone?


hahaha! Didn't last long! LoL


Elfie gave Roman a blanket and a map to go see the Christmas light display the town was hosting! So fun!



Elf approved breakfast and candy cane hunt!


Spreading a little cheer by decorating his bedroom door! 


Couldn't resist this one! LoL



Some serious reindeer training going on this time of year.



Woohoo! Snow day today!!! Elfie brought a new sled just in time !!!



Captain Elfie America!!! To the rescue!!!



Time for a race!!! Finish line complete with a podium! haha!





Bet you can't read that without singing it? LoL



That Elfie is such a sweet guy!




Ok! Here is my hands down favorite thing Elfie did this year! 
A true magical moment! He made a small gingerbread house and left instructions to sprinkle on the magic elf sprinkles I mean snow! haha After nap Roman came back to find a big gingerbread house ready to decorate!!! How fun!!! Also, making a gingerbread house from scratch is hard work! But so worth it to see his face!!! : )




Elf kissing booth! Muah!




Thanks Elfie for the cookie kit!


Bye Elfie!!! Thanks for all the fun!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I hope you enjoyed our 1st year of Elf on the Shelf!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment