A blog for Educators, Parents and Friends!!!

Come one, come all and welcome!!!


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Seven on Saturday (Debut)

Happy weekend friends!

I have decided to add a new segment to my blog entitled Seven on Saturday. Every Saturday, I hope to post seven facts, activities or ideas on a wide variety of topics.
 
For my first, Seven on Saturday I thought it might be nice for you (the readers) to learn some interesting facts about me. So, without further ado here is my debut Seven on Saturday post!
 


1. I currently work at the same preschool that I attended as a student back in the early 80's.
 
 
2. I have my bartending license! Which comes in very handy after a long work week! haha ; )
 
3. I love kayaking, boating and basically anything on the water but...I get motion sickness every single time regardless of anything I do to try and prevent it. However, I won't let that stop me! haha : )

 
 
4. I met my boyfriend and now soon to be husband on World of Warcraft. Yea...that's a video game! Talk about fate! : )
 

5. I was the queen of extracurricular activities as a student. I was involved in dance (tap, ballet, jazz and lyrical), baton twirling (all events), 4-H, cross country, indoor track, intramural volleyball, peer leaders, stick fighting, orchestra and pep band where I played two instruments (clarinet & bassoon) and anything else I could get involved in!
 
 
Seriously, how cute was I as a 4 year old? : )
 
6. I have traveled out of the US to Canada, Ireland and England and I hope to see many more countries in my lifetime.
 
7. I am a pretty awesome baker (especially when it comes to cookies) and I swear if I wasn't a teacher I would probably be a pastry chef. 
 
Thanks so much for reading my first ever Seven on Saturday! There is plenty more where this came from! Next week's SoS will be about my favorite week of the summer...Shark Week! It will host my seven favorite shark activities and lessons for young learners! Thanks for stopping by! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment